Thursday, September 24, 2009

aCiD tRiP

Koo koo ca choo

The sky is blue

Just like the fish in the sea

But the walrus lives to eat those fish

So I say "Swim away man!"

They swam so fast the water turned green

Just like the tree in my dream

But was it a dream? I never know anymore

With Lucy in the sky, I try to fly

The eggman on my ceiling reaches down his hand to me

Then the blackbird singing in my ear

He squawks "Come together right now, over me."

With words flowing out like rain into a paper cup

I drink that cup from bottom up

Some spills onto the floor above

Making pools of sorrow and waves of joy

So I surf the waves across the universe

I lived on in a world unknown, until

One day I met you. And now,

Eight days a week, i wanna hold your hand

Oh! darling, if you could run through

The octopus's garden with me

My guitar would never gently weep again

I see you and think, here comes the sun

We fly up to the starless night

And touch the glowing stars

Then float back down once again

Then after we'll run through

The seemingly endless strawberry fields

Where nothing is real,

And nothing to get hung about

Walking down penny lane with Jude and Prudence

I get by with little help from my friends

No comments:

Post a Comment